Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Systems in Brighton, Howell, Ann Arbor, Temperance, & Milford & Surrounding Areas
State Soft Water offers a variety of installed reverse osmosis drinking water systems designed to remove contaminants from the water your family drinks. Installed reverse osmosis drinking water systems can be tucked away under the kitchen counter or in the basement.
The perfect complement to a water softener for the water-conscious family is a reverse osmosis drinking water system. Our exclusive line of reverse osmosis water purifier systems are specifically designed to provide clean, clear, better-tasting drinking water by removing more than 95% of dissolved solids including many harmful contaminants. Now you can have bottle-quality water at your tap.
You’ll Use Your Water for More than Just Drinking…
Wash Produce, Soak Beans, Water Plants, Make Better Coffee, Tea, & Mixed Drinks.
With a virtually unlimited supply of refreshing purified water, you no longer have to use tap water for important things like washing fruits & veggies, making soup, water plants, and pets, and of course, making your favorite drinks!
With a drinking water system from State Soft Water, you can give your family, pets, & plants the best so that they can be as healthy as you.
Even Your Pets Will Love Your State Soft Water!
You’ll Have Options:
- We can typically connect to your fridge for delicious cold water and crystal clear ice cubes
- Unique and elegant chrome or brushed nickel faucet styles.
- Optional electronic faucet indicates when filters and membrane need to be replaced.
- The system is expandable if additional filters need to be added.
- Additional filter selections are available, including higher capacity sediment, or a Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) rated filter.
- The membrane can be upgraded to a 75 gallon per day membrane.
- Adaptor kits are available to easily add a permeate pump system, which provides improved flow rates at the faucet.