Reduce The Effects of Hard Water With an State Soft Water Water Softener !
Get the perfect balance of soft water that protects your home and doesn’t leave your skin feeling too slippery. We can dial in your system to fit your desired softness.
- Removal of chlorine taste and odor, hardness minerals, and sediment.
- A layer of natural coconut-shell carbon that filters the water throughout the home without compromising water flow.
- Provides great tasting, healthier water in every outlet.
- Prevents scale build-up on pipes, faucets, and water using appliances.
- According to the University of New Mexico, softened water can reduce hot water heating costs nearly 30%.
- Soft water also requires up to 75% fewer soaps, cleaners, and shampoos according to the Battelle Institute.
- Eliminates spots on silverware, glasses, and dishes.
- Tested and certified by NSF International and WQA
- Expert, professional installation from certified installers
- Ongoing, reliable, courteous maintenance and service at an affordable price
State Soft Water systems use proprietary technology to combine all your whole home water treatment into one. Reduce chlorine, soften water, and remove sediment in one system. Makes for simple maintenance and a lot less cost!
Softer Skin & Hair
Hard water minerals bonds with skin and hair leaving a nasty film. Kind of like that limescale on your faucet! A State Soft Water softener removes hardness minerals naturally so you can stop spending money on lotions & skincare products as your body becomes free of buildup!
Clean Less, Live More
While saving up to 75% on cleaning products can be enough to pay for a water softener, what’s even more valuable is your time. Stop scrubbing, folks, there’s a better way! Hard water minerals buildup on faucets, fixtures, dishes, glassware, & stemware and leave you using chemicals to clean up the mess. A State Soft Water softener saves you time & money so you can clean less and live more ❤
Extend Appliance Life
How do you know if you have hard water?
Here are some telltale signs…
1. Your water takes forever to heat up or you’ve prematurely had to replace water-using appliances.
2. Your faucets and fixtures have a white residue that’s hard to remove. That’s limescale buildup and it’s accumulating in your pipes and water using appliances too!
3. Your skin and hair is dry and dull
4. Your whites are more like 50 shades of gray
5. Your brights have lost their luster
6. Your drinking glasses & stemware has spots on it – unless you use a ton of chemical spot remover in the dishwasher
This is a washing machine heating element that’s been exposed to hard water
Verified Local Reviews