Benefits of Water Softener Systems in Brighton, Howell, Ann Arbor, Temperance, & Milford & Surrounding Areas
Our 43 years of experience shows that, if you live in Southeast Michigan & Northwest Ohio, you probably have hard water in your home. That includes homes on city water or a well.
As a homeowner, it seems like there is always something to do to keep our house clean and presentable. With hard water you may have never realized how much time and money you are wasting each week.
Here are a few of the things homeowners, like you, might appreciate.
Cleaning your bathroom doesn’t have to be an all day chore!
With hard water you are washing money down the drain by reducing the life of water using appliances like washing machines, dishwashers, and even your coffee pot…
You are also using up to 75% more harsh chemicals than necessary in your home in the forms of soaps, cleaners and detergents…
Probably worst of all, you’re wasting your most valuable resource!
You’re wasting time you could be spending with family when you are cleaning soap-scum, hard-water spots, and spotty-dishes.
Hard water contains dissolved calcium and magnesium. At State Soft Water, we have the guaranteed best water softener on the market to help you win the battle against hard water.
A Few Advantages of Soft Water
- Having soft water saves you money. According to a study by the Battelle Institute, you use up to 75% less soap and fewer cleaning products with soft water. Considering the soap and detergent aisle is the most expensive aisle in the grocery store, your budget will immediately reflect the savings!
- Your plumbing will last longer. Hard water can cause a build up of scale from mineral deposits. Over time, pipes and fixtures can clog, water flow can diminish, and water pressure can be reduced. This doesn’t happen with soft water. Soft water is low in mineral content and therefore doesn’t leave deposits in the pipes.
- Your hot water heater will last longer. Scale and lime build-up created by minerals will not take place if your water is soft. This adds life to your hot water heater. Also, if you have deposits in your hot water heater, the University of New Mexico found it will cost up to 29.6% more to heat the water that your family does use.
- Diminished razor burn and less dry, cracked skin: Soft water causes the razor to glide more easily across the face. This, in turn, causes your razor blades to last longer. Hard water minerals can also build up on your skin. You know that “squeaky” clean feeling after a shower? Well that’s not the feel of your natural skin. Often it’s the result of minerals bonding with your soap to stick to your skin.
- Water-using appliances will last longer. Whether it’s your coffee pot, your humidifier, or your hot tub, your hard water is causing a build-up of minerals and reducing the life of these products.
Soft water is beneficial throughout your home…
In the Kitchen…
-Shiny, spotless dishes and glasses
-Longer life for plumbing and appliances
-Cleaner dishwasher with no scale buildup
In the Bathroom…
-Cleaner fixtures with no soap-scum buildup
-Stain-free sinks, tubs, and showers
-Softer skin and more manageable hair
-Use less shampoo and conditioners
In the Laundry…
-Wash is fresher, cleaner, and brighter
-Longer life for washing machine
-Use less detergent